Sunday 30 January 2011

77 days to go . My body is saying no more

A hard 5k on friday followed by a track session and my legs were saying no more when I was at the forest on saturday . Enjoyed a rest today. Going for a scenar treatment on thursday and planning to have an easier week  after 54 miles last week. I am entered for the great bentley half marathon on sunday, hopefully my calves will put up with it ! Great result for the o's in the fa cup on saturday and a great draw ,arsenal at home, get in there!
 I was 3 seconds over pb for the serpentine 5k on friday with a time of 21.30. Was reasonably pleased as had a hard week training and condition were pretty unpleasant with it being freezing cold with a nasty head wind coming at you for the last 1.5k . Maybe a bit faster next time ............. but the marathon takes first priorty .

No comments:

Post a Comment